Hotep (Peace and Blessings) All,
Join G&G Travel for this year’s Capital Jazz Supercruise!!
See the information below and check the website http://www.capitaljazz.com/supercruise/info.asp.
If you do decide to go, please include our group code G10-137 and select 6:00 pm dinner time. Share this with your family and friends!
Click here for brochure:
The Capital Jazz Fest at Sea
What started as a one-time celebration of the 15th anniversary of our Capital Jazz Fest in 2007 has now turned into an annual entertainment extravaganza at sea! Capital Jazz Productions--known for our star-studded festivals and talent lineups for nearly 20 years--will take over the Carnival Liberty Fun Ship for our 4th annual full-ship music and entertainment charter cruise. Seven days and nights of concerts, parties, jam sessions, comedy, fun, games, and much more, with non-stop entertainment and activities throughout the day and night--more than you can possibly do on a single cruise!
What’s new for 2010?
Whether you're traveling solo, with a friend, family member, significant other, or group, the SuperCruise has something for you. And this year, the SuperCruise has gotten even more "super"! In our continuing efforts to offer interesting cruise itineraries, the 2010 sailing will embark from the cruise capital of the world -- Miami! We are now able to visit new islands in the warmer Caribbean climate and offer better cabin pricing. The 2010 itinerary combines the excitement of Miami, the beauty of St. Thomas, and the serenity of Grand Turk with historic and cosmopolitan San Juan.
Here are some of the other highlights of the 2010 SuperCruise:
• New Ship with larger cabins, more dining choices, more entertainment venues, and much more
• Nightly Concerts with top-name jazz and soul artists, hosted by special guest hostess Angela Stribling.
• Late Night Jam Sessions hosted by Gerald Veasley.
• Parties. Nightly theme parties, including our popular 70s party.
• Comedy Night starring Las Vegas' own George Wallace
• The Underground Lounge featuring performances by Conya Doss, Calvin Richardson, Sy Smith, and many others.
• Neo-Soul Cafe featuring DJ Frances Jaye
• Tennis Tournament & Social, under the stars in San Juan. Bring your racquet!
• 3rd Annual SuperCruise Golf Classic, tournament and clinic at Mahogany Run golf course in St. Thomas
• 3-On-3 Basketball Tournament
• Volleyball Competition
• Dancing. Learn the latest line dances, plus enjoy free hand dancing, salsa dancing, Chicago stepping, Zumba dancing, African dance, exotic dancing, and belly dancing classes.
• Football Party. Our annual Sunday football party at sea.
• Spades and Bid Whist Tournaments
• Bass Boot Camp, led by Gerald Veasley. Aspiring musicians can learn how to play the bass
• Guitar Workshop. Learn how to play guitar under the direction of renown guitarist Paul Jackson, Jr.
• Saxophone Master Class, led by Walter Beasley.
• "Jazzin' With Jeff" master class, led by Jeff Lorber.
• Ping Pong Tournament, hosted by Brian Culbertson.
• Open-Mic Night.
• Czar's Palace Casino. The ship's casino offers gaming options for all levels of players. Lessons are also available for novice players and tournaments are offered for the more advanced.
• Spa Carnival, offering a variety of spa treatments, massages, and beauty services.
• Smoking Policy. The SuperCruise is smoke-free! Smoking will be prohibited in all interior public areas of the ship. Smoking will be allowed on the port side outside decks.
• Talent Lineup
• The SuperCruise brings you the best musical entertainment on the high seas. It's a 7-day music vacation of a lifetime. If you don't know, you better ask somebody!
Remember, when booking your cruise on line use group code G10-137
For Airline Discounts to Miami:
The following sites are offering discounted airfares for guests flying to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale:
• G&G Travel Discount Travel site: www.gngtravel.net